Before I turn 30, I will…
- stop apologizing for everything. I will be thankful rather than apologetic.
- finish school and get a real teaching job.
- not live with my mother anymore. I will build my own home, or buy a home that I love.
- fix my credit score…this is a high priority.
- publish something. Anything. Write, edit, put it out there.
- stop being afraid of rejection and failure. That is how you learn!
- start to value myself more.
- drink more water and less vodka.
- travel, explore, discover, learn.
- be a better mom, and stop letting my anxiety hinder the boys lives.
- work harder to control my anxiety and to be more comfortable in my own skin.
- learn to stand up for myself more.
- do something meaningful to make the world a better place.